pátek 15. března 2019

Second hospitalization - part 1

Hello, everyone!

Today I am going to tell you something about my second hospitalization in psychiatric hospital.

New pal
One of my earliest memories from second hospitalization is kind of funny. I didn´t know where I was. I went from my room to the corridor. I sat on the bench. Then one man sat next to me. He looked little bit as one of my closest friends. He asked me "Why are you here?" I replied "I thought that It was end of the world." "Oh, It isn´t?" said he. We talked about strange things. Then we talked about music. We decided to sing. But we weren´t able to remember any song. But it was nice to have some company.

                                          Source: https://www.express.co.uk

Some of my delusions
When somebody told me in which city I am, I didn´t belive. I thought it was a prank and that I am still in my hometown. I thouht it is only another building from the hospital complex.
Another delusion is from my first week in this hospital. I felt little bit depressed because I was losing time. My graduation exam was occuring early and I was trapped here. I decided to travel back in time. So I was walking backwards watching clock. It was moving backwards too! At least I thought. My attempt was ruined by male nurse who banned me from running in the corridor. 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Between second and third episode

New start After high school graduation there was a summer which was too long. In September I started to visit university in one big czech ...