středa 13. března 2019

Struggle to write in English

Ok, it´s kind a tough for me to write this blog. The reason why I write so little is that writting blog in English is much harder than I thought. My listening skills in English are perfect. And I speak fluently. But writing is a big problem for me!

                                          Source: https://www.roguefitness.com

I want to mention that my story was more interesting that story which I wrote on this blog. But my storytelling abilities in English are still kind a limiting. I hope tt will get better.

So please give me a chance. This blog will be written in different style in the future. I have some original concepts on my czech blog and would like to implement it here too.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Between second and third episode

New start After high school graduation there was a summer which was too long. In September I started to visit university in one big czech ...