pondělí 11. března 2019

Second episode

My first love found girlfriend. I was in total mess. Before their realitionship I was kind a friend of her. After they got togehter, I hated them both. They were kissing each other in a scholl hall. It was terrible for me seeing them every day in love.

                                          Source: https://www.freepik.com

I started to concentrate my energy to shift the reality somehow. And so... I shifted my mind instead.
One night I was seeing some symbols and then I left home after 2 AM. I was rambling through the city, then I took taxi and went to police station to tell the police I had two ID cards. It was true. That week I found a long lost ID card.
I is not problem to found lost ID card and have two of them for a while. Problem is to go to the police after 2AM.
Police called my parents who took me to local mental hospital.

Nurse gave me some white pill after which I fell asleep. I woke up in totally different hospital in city located 120 km (almost 75 miles) from my home. When I found out which day it is I realised that I didn´t remember whole day. Weird!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Between second and third episode

New start After high school graduation there was a summer which was too long. In September I started to visit university in one big czech ...