neděle 25. února 2018

New blog

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my blog.

This blog is about my experience with a mental illness. To be concrete with a schizoaffectiove disorder.

Plese forgive me my gramatical mistakes. English is my second language.
What is my first language? Czech! Yes, I am Czech and I live in Czechia. (It´s a country in the middle of Europe). So, on this blog you can read about my experience with a psychiatrical treatment in Czechia.

If you speak czech, you can also read an older version of my blog, where I am still pretty active.
http://zdivocelamysl.blogspot.cz/
By the way, this blog is not translation of the old blog. So content here could be much different.

I hope, that you will like this place. Here we go!


                                          Source: https://www.tyro.com

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Between second and third episode

New start After high school graduation there was a summer which was too long. In September I started to visit university in one big czech ...